About our agency:
TK Consulting & Design, LLC., established in 2016, is an Atlanta-based design agency whose mission is to bridge the gap between small business owners and their success. We accomplish this by Cultivating Creativity, Clarifying Messaging and Elevating Brands.
Our agency provides small businesses with Graphic Design, Web Design, Digital Marketing, and Photography services. Our motto is simple, “We design with you in mind.” What that means for us is that we work to help visually craft your company’s messaging to capture your ideal client at an ideal price.
Our expectations is that both contractors and staff understand our mission and embody our values in their work and in their actions.
Our Web Designer/Developer position is a contract position, with opportunity for promotion into full-time staff as the agency grows. This person is responsible for the coding, design and layout of a website according to a company’s specifications. The role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both graphic design and computer programming is necessary. When necessary, this role will assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the website.
This person reports to the Founder.
- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites using WordPress, SquareSpace and/or Shopify
- Designing sites with consideration of design and strategic site mapping
- Consistent communication with graphics designers for any graphics needed to complete the project
- On-going training to improve skillset
- Implementing contingency plans, such as creating back ups and maintaining appropriate credentials in case the website goes down
- Maintaining websites for optimal performance
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with WordPress, Shopify, and SquareSpace (3+ Years)
- Some knowledge of coding (CSS, etc.)
- Experience with hosting, DNS settings, and other backend tools to effectively troubleshoot a website
PAY: $75.00/hr (20 hrs/Monthly)